Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Jobs and Careers
Click on the tabs above to find information on:
- writing resumes and cover letters
- job openings in North Carolina
Then create your resume using a resume builder.
If you need help, call, e-mail or visit the library. The library staff will be glad to help you.
Get Help from the Library
- Visit us in Building 2 during library hours
- Call us during library hours at: 252-789-0238
- E-mail us at: email@example.com (We try to respond within 2 hours when the library is open.)
- Video chat with an MCC librarian during library hours. Call or e-mail us for an appointment. We can usually help you right away.
- Use the chat box in the middle of the library home page after hours. (Chat is available Mon. - Fri. 5 pm to 8 am & Sat. and Sun. 8 am to midnight.)