Skip to main content
- Library Cards: Your Martin ID is your library card. It is used to check out materials and to access other library services. Your library card number is your ID number from your class schedule, followed by the letters MR. ID cards are made in the bookstore, but you must visit the library and have library staff enter your library card number into the library system before you check out books or place holds for the first time. (If all of your classes are online and you don't have a Martin ID card, the library will be happy to set up your account by e-mail. Just e-mail us at email@example.com )
- Checkout Limit: You may have a total of 6 items checked out at a time, including up to 2 DVDs. Items are due back in 2 weeks and may be renewed twice, for a total of 6 weeks, unless someone else is waiting for them.
- Food & Drink: Please eat in the cafe or the student lounge in Building 4. Drinks with lids are OK in the library.
- Cell Phones: Cell phones must be kept on silent or vibrate in the library. You must go into the lobby to talk on your phone.
- Noise: Please be considerate of those studying around you. Carrels along the back wall are provided for those who need a quiet study area. Three group study rooms are available.
Computers, Printing & Copying
- Computers & Wifi: Computers are available in the library for your use. Students who use computers must sign in and out. Wifi is also available in the library.
- Printing: There is no charge for printouts related to your classes at Martin. Printouts for personal use cost 10 cents per page.
- Photocopying: A self-service coin-operated photocopier is available. Copies cost 10 cents per page.